Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to my nearby ethnic market today and bought some rabbit. I'm a frequent customer there. As I was leaving, the owner of the store asked me if I wanted 10# Swai Fillets 10# Pacific Red Snapper and 10# Cod Fillets for free!!! He said that they have been sitting in the back for a long time and that no one wanted to buy them. About 1 month. I didn't think this was a long time. Are these ok to feed?

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
They should be just fine, they have been frozen right?! Gross if not LOL :eek:

That might be a routine thing that you want to set up with that market owner...go weekly and see what he has left over from his orders...?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They should be just fine, they have been frozen right?! Gross if not LOL :eek:

That might be a routine thing that you want to set up with that market owner...go weekly and see what he has left over from his orders...?
Yes, it was frozen.

I do go weekly and I have gotten a lot of stuff. Not much, but at least it's free!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awesome I love freebies!

Just this weekend I got a bunch more free cow parts from my mom's butcher friend, I got to pick through a barrel and the back of his truck cutting up chunks of lung, spleen, and liver from a freshly slaughtered cow. We got some jaw bones too, anyone know if these are ok to feed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts