Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go here:

Help Your Pet, Get to the Vet

And fill out the form and submit it you can get a $20.00 voucher that can be redeemed for any veterinarian office visit and it is good towards any preventative care (vaccinations, wellness exams, flea and tick treatment and prevention , heartworm preventative, dental care, etc.)

They are offering 80,000 of them every hour, on the hour from
9:00am -9:00pm

Sometimes you have to wait, but if you keep trying you can get one.
I got mine towards the very beginning of the hour.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I believe it's 80/hour or 1k/day.......which is why it's so difficult to get one. I tried for days. Even one minute past the hour is too late.......I had to send it exactly on the hour & I got one.

I believe tom'w is the last day. Plus it's only open between 9am-9pm ET daily. I just noticed it said "on the hour every hour" so get your fingers ready for tom'w!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it's 80/hour or 1k/day.......which is why it's so difficult to get one. I tried for days. Even one minute past the hour is too late.......I had to send it exactly on the hour & I got one.

I believe tom'w is the last day. Plus it's only open between 9am-9pm ET daily. I just noticed it said "on the hour every hour" so get your fingers ready for tom'w!
You're right, I meant to put 80,000 total...obviously I did not get my coffee quota today :rolleyes:

What is helpful in getting one is to use Google's actual time clock. Most computers are off by a minute or two and by the time your computer shows it's the hour, it's normally a minute or two past and by then, sometimes, they are gone. If you use actual time though and submit it as soon as it hits the hour you should be able to get one, on one of the hours...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts