Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone's curious, my Boston is currently laying next to me on the couch farting up a storm. Switching over a diet is fun. :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Nice :tongue:

A raw diet won't eliminate all gas but for really gassy dogs it will help a lot.

Most likely the gas will subside once she/he gets used to it!

But thanks for sharing LOL!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...as sad as it sounds, I think I'm used to it. It comes with the territory...

It does subside a bit though once the transition is complete...looking forward to that day. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Yeah, my bull terriers were known as the "gas chambers" when they were fed a kibble diet, they seldom have gas, only now when I mix sardines or mackeral with an egg!:biggrin:

·
Banned
493 Posts
same with my dog. she even used to have pretty bad gas on evo. now with raw there isnt a problem.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
bahahahaha, having a Boxer, I totally feel your pain.
Annie is definately the gassiest of my dogs, but she's SO much better on raw than she was before. By far better.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Aspen farts every now and then. But when he does, he usually dashes out of the living room hahahahhahaha! When I did the switch from kibble to raw, he was farting more at the beginning. Now, he hardly does it. :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts