Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking online for raw food recipes and one was simple enough except that it recommended adding lickochops and dinovite. Have any of you used these products andd do you think they are worth the considerable cost.
Lopac

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I tried it before I put Turtle on raw for her ears. It didn't clear them up but then nothing did till I killed the bacteria. It was not the fault of the Dinovite. I can't answer your question however, maybe if you think your diet is lacking something it might be a good thing. See if it seems to make a difference for a month or 2. If you don't see any change then don't feed it any more.

They have allot of people that say they work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I attempted it before I put Turtle on crude for her ears. It didn't clear them up however at that point nothing plowed I killed the microbes. It was not the issue of the Dinovite. I can't respond to your inquiry nonetheless, perhaps on the off chance that you think your eating routine is deficient with regards to something it may be great. Check whether it appears to significantly impact a month or 2. In the event that you see no change then don't take care of it any longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts