Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Very nice! Of course, I think Aspen would look great even if he wore a collar made out of a ratty ol' shoelace or something. :wink:

But this collar is much better than a shoelace! I love it!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Ooooo! I love it too! The colors look awesome on him! He is just so handsome.... :biggrin: Is it the 2" thick collar?

Pretty soon you'll want to order another...those collars are addicting!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
It's BEAUTIFUL! Your boy dresses better then I do!!! Of course, he looks better in pictures then I do, too :biggrin: We all dress our 'kids' up , don't we! I think he would look good in a red one next ! They really are gorgeous collars. Rocky will want one if he see's those pictures. :smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Aspen looks so handsome in his new "bling" :biggrin:

I'm so glad you finally got one of these collars. They really are worth every penny!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
What a handsome boy! How long did it take to come from the time you ordered? I ordered Annie's last Sunday... and I'm already super impatient, but they're well worth the wait.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a handsome boy! How long did it take to come from the time you ordered? I ordered Annie's last Sunday... and I'm already super impatient, but they're well worth the wait.:biggrin:
It took about 7-8 days. Yeah, I was soooo impatient...

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's IT?! Hmmm, hopefully mine will be here before TOO long then!:biggrin:
Yeah, I think they are located in Idaho...so you should probably get it before I did. Which one did you get her?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
He looks very dashing. I dont think I could justify spending $40 on a collar, but considering that Uno has like 20 collars, I probably spend more money in the long run.

But I wonder if with that type of collar, to the little silk threads come out and get frayed after a while?

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
But I wonder if with that type of collar, to the little silk threads come out and get frayed after a while?
Yeah, thats exactly what happened with the lovely one I got for my dog. It was very well made, but the fabric lasted 3 weeks before it got a bit too tatty to wear. My dog is pretty rough on collars though, always running round playing and swimming. In hindsight, I should have kept it for 'best'. I did love it though.
ETA I love Aspens new collar, its different and suits his colouring really well.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
wow that is one really gorgeous collar. what a handsome guy! I have collars and just bought for 15 dollars each again reflective ones. I like your so much more! Hes one special boy to have that nice collar! Really looks sharp! ! ! !

Reactions: malluver1005

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts