Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are moving in a couple months so once we get settled in and I am finally going to put the pack on the raw diet. I have researched it much and even joined the rawfeeding yahoo group. I hope the cat switches easily. I know they can be stubborn. It shouldn't be hard to find places to order some meat since I live in the city lol. There are different kind of stores everywhere. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the raw side, youre going to love it. As far as the cat goes, if you know what kind of flavors and textures it prefers as far as canned and dry food goes, it makes it much easier to swich. For example, if your cat loves chicken wet food but only if it's a pate, start with ground raw chicken mixed with egg just to start. Or hack up the chicken into little chunks. I know there's also places you can get ground up bone to add calcium if your cat doesnt like crunching through bone. Some of them like to just steal a whole raw wing and eat it. There's all sorts of options for kitties. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I find this Raw thing very interesting, what's your take on this.
My take is that it's someone trying to sell a very mediocre book using a lot of high pressure tactics to accomplish that. There is some truth in what he says but also A LOT of exaguration. He reminds me of a used car salesman. :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts