Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Great pics and Uno is so happy! I WANT SOME SUNSHINE......

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Is it still cold in washington? maybe I should move back..lol
It was 80 degrees by 9 a.m already.. I'm really considering getting a cooling vest for Uno, he gets so overheated..poor fella.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Uno is sooooo handsome! Love the collar too. :wink:

Yes, the weather is still crap as usual in western WA. It's, like, 45 degrees! :mad:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anias mommy-I found the collar at big lots for $3, gotta love bargain shopping :).. 45 degrees? I'm seriously jelous, cannot stand this heat anymore.

Danemama- Yes, I'm probably guilty of overindulging him a bit, but he's my first dog, so I have a good excuse:wink:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Anias mommy-I found the collar at big lots for $3, gotta love bargain shopping :).. 45 degrees? I'm seriously jelous, cannot stand this heat anymore.
You are the queen of bargin shopping! And I'm jealous of YOUR weather. We should swap houses like on that Camron Diaz/Kate Winslet movie! LOL!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Thats a neat photo of him with his eyes shut, really really cute. He is a lovely dog, looks really fit and just plain enjoying life.
Where abouts do you live?
I'm in Florida and both Mol (dog) and I nearly died this morning after going for a run, so we've decided its time to switch to swimming. Its kindof early in the season to be this hot and humid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts