Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE those cute doggys !
I cant stop thinking of that song Girls just wanna have fun! And its in my head as I look at your pups having the time of their life! Dogs just wanna have fun!
I love the pics of pups having such fun! Thankyou for sharing these Great and I mean Great pictures! Doggy goodness!:smile::biggrin:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I think the more appropriate song choice would be "Boys just wanna have fun"..:wink
They have a very nice life indeed, I just say, let dogs be dogs, its so enjoyable to watch them play and just go nuts, rolls in the mud, wrestle, swim in the pond, chase the geese, roll in the poo, I can never imagine having a dog being cooped up behind the fence or in the house all day. They need this outlet for energy.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Those are some fun action shots! I wish I could let my dogs go run and play but our dog park is a swamp right now and apparently the dog flu is going around the area like crazy :frown:

It's ok, I still take them for at least a 2.5 mile run almost every day. And they love being in the house with us and the kitties, so it's ok.

L

·
0 Posts
Uno is one lucky dog to have such a great Mom who makes sure that he gets lots of exercise and socialization (and all that good food, too!) Every dog should be so lucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts