Registered
79 Posts
I love facebook ... totally addicted!!! :biggrin:

Welcome to Facebook

Not sure if that will work or not!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i put my facebook link as my home page on here if anybody wants to add me... i have lots of pics and some videos of my husky on there... just let me know that ur from the forum so i dont think its some random stalker :p

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Who here has an account?

I do, and I'm an addict.

Now that I have added a few of the members on here to my friends and have gotten to know them a bit more from their profiles...I thought it would be nice for all to have that chance to put faces to names.

I know that privacy is an issue for some, and I respect that. But facebook can and is limited to people who you let into your friends list.

I personally think that FB is a great tool for keeping in touch with people. Sharing photos and updates about what is new in your life, as well as the chat feature.
I'd be happy to add you to my FB friends however I wish to add a small warning before you accept:

I can, at times, use colorful language. Not often, but I do. If you don't like that, don't friend me. If you don't mind, then please do.

Sometimes things don't come out right in text so please understand this is only because I don't want someone to feel uneasy or see things they would rather not see. (Also, this makes me sound like a swear like a sailor every day...I don't, I hardly talk at all on the thing but, I can, at times. So know that in advance.)

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It sounds like most of us will be good friends then :wink:

The forum here has a no foul language rule but I think you'll find that most members here have quite the vocabulary of four letter curse words on FB!

·
Banned
547 Posts
I'd be happy to add you to my FB friends however I wish to add a small warning before you accept:

I can, at times, use colorful language. Not often, but I do. If you don't like that, don't friend me. If you don't mind, then please do.

Sometimes things don't come out right in text so please understand this is only because I don't want someone to feel uneasy or see things they would rather not see. (Also, this makes me sound like a swear like a sailor every day...I don't, I hardly talk at all on the thing but, I can, at times. So know that in advance.)
Wheres your facebook link?

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
It sounds like most of us will be good friends then :wink:

The forum here has a no foul language rule but I think you'll find that most members here have quite the vocabulary of four letter curse words on FB!
Haha, very true.

I actually keep mine pretty clean due to certain family members on mine... but I'm one to slip a 4 letter word in conversation a time or two... or ten.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Haha, very true.

I actually keep mine pretty clean due to certain family members on mine... but I'm one to slip a 4 letter word in conversation a time or two... or ten.
Try 15 for me. XP I sometimes let of a stream of obscenities a mile long when I'm angry. XDD

·
Banned
1,713 Posts

·
Banned
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
OK, so I am a little challenged when it comes to doing the whole link thing. I mean heck, sometimes I can't even get someone's Quote to look "normal" in a thread. :wink:
With that said, I found a couple of you and sent a friend request. Hopefully that will get me started to be able to connect with everyone!!
So if you see a request from Gina Corno that's me!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts