21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Yayyy, facebook friends!!!!
except, the above profie is actually my profile. copy and paste mishap, I assume. :-D

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Hey!! You copy and pasted my post!! :tongue: :biggrin:
I'll try to figure out what is going on with my PC tomorrow. Its doing crazy things to me all of a sudden. :)
Actually, what I did was quote you and put "erhhh... that's mine...." ANd RFD changed the post... and now it's weird. So.. I'm going to change it.....

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Well, I thought I done good ... guess I didn't. Sorry.
lol, you did fine! It was weird reading someone elses post under my username. It was confusing to me, anyway, but i'm not too bright all the time. :biggrin:
People around here are smart enough to figure it out, I think. :wink:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Its ok. My laptop went all haywire last night and I had to get it checked out by one of my friends. :) I dont know what was going on, but it kept messing up everything that I was trying to do. :) Oh well, you win some, you lose some I guess! :)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Maybe this time I'll get it right.....:rolleyes:

Login | Facebook

This time I was logged in...?? The link takes me to the same log in page. I'm such an idiot when it comes to computers!

I'll find you!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Just follow the link that I posted to my profile and add me, then I will suggest all the fellow DFC members :wink:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I don't do Facebook. Not a big fan of things like that. Never was with Myspace either. haha. Anyways, if y'all want to add me, then my name is Amanda Christenhusz, because I totally don't care if people look me up, and I totally don't want to go retrieve the link. Y'all can look it up! XP​

21 - 40 of 64 Posts