Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I love them! Brian looks quite good in black and white! Aziz does too, but Brian really really does!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks for all the compliments. I think the black and white tends to make things more dramatic..? Maybe it's just me. But yeah, I have more if you guys want 'em.. Just needed an opinion from someone that WASN'T related to me :smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
How beautiful! Your dogs are just wonderful subjects for the camera. The black and white effect has me thinking This would be great for a photo shoot with my own dogs! Love their pics. But I have to say I am especially fond of that last photo just what a cute pose there! like he wants to have his picture taken and he knows hes looking good! :biggrin:Gorgeous photos!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
lol isn't that so true? He acts like he doesn't want the camera out, but he always seems to get in a "cute" position when it's front of my face :)

I'll post up some more..

edit: and yes, the black and white is VERY fun to play with. I took about 100 photos and only got about 20 out of them, but that's usual I suppose. I had a lot of fun learning it. Now I just need to speed up my set up so I can gets pictures real time, not while they are sitting still lol

Try it out with your pups! It's a lotta fun

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Again those pictures are really good! I really do like this effect! Now I just need to get my 4 dogs to pose like yours haha! Your doing a great job love these pics. But I have to say I especially love those poses ha And your pups they are comical characters your have there haha! Too cute!:biggrin:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. I couldn't resist! Brian wouldn't leave me alone while I was working on the windows for the house, so I threw my cleaning towel on him and he wouldn't take it off. I HAD to grab the camera :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts