Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this website, Freekibble, which donates 10 pieces of kibble to shelter dogs for every day you answer a trivia question. It doesn't matter if you answer right or wrong, just that you play.

It's an easy way to help shelter dogs get some much needed help, in the way of regular meals. My dog is a rescue so I'm a big advocate for anything to do with helping out rescues.

Thanks,
Jean

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
*helps to donate ten pieces of kibble.*​

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I have known about this and have passed it on to email friends a while back! I do this every day!! It is a great thing to do! :smile: Such a simple and convenient way to make a diffrence! !!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have known about this and have passed it on to email friends a while back! I do this every day!! It is a great thing to do! :smile: Such a simple and convenient way to make a diffrence! !!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
Glad to hear it! I look forward to the daily trivia question - you can learn a lot of fun facts about dogs.

- Jean

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Glad to hear it! I look forward to the daily trivia question - you can learn a lot of fun facts about dogs.

- Jean
I just before got 20kibble by answering right haha! I am on their email list so I never forget actually to do this haha!

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this website, Freekibble, which donates 10 pieces of kibble to shelter dogs for every day you answer a trivia question. It doesn't matter if you answer right or wrong, just that you play.

It's an easy way to help shelter dogs get some much needed help, in the way of regular meals. My dog is a rescue so I'm a big advocate for anything to do with helping out rescues.

Thanks,
Jean
i will do that every day. and beautiful girl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts