Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in my third week of raw feeding. This week Ive been rotating the pm feedings one night chicken quarters the next night turkey necks just like Raw Fed Dogs recommended. Im all out of turkey necks and was not able to find more for tonights feeding. Would it be ok if I game them turkey quarters for tonight????

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Any cut of bone in turkey would be just fine.

You could also just use chicken for an extra night, it wouldn't be the end of the world. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
The great thing about the Raw diet is that you do NOT have to stay on any particular schedule! When I first started Raw, I used to write everything down - had a schedule of what days I was feeding what meals...but once I got the hang of it I just pulled stuff out of my freezer the night before and Viola they had their meal set for tomorrow. Variety is great - and if you run out of something, you grab something else in its place - Its a wonderful thing! :biggrin:

Its all about Balance over time......

Reactions: lovinmylabs

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Im in my third week of raw feeding. This week Ive been rotating the pm feedings one night chicken quarters the next night turkey necks just like Raw Fed Dogs recommended. Im all out of turkey necks and was not able to find more for tonights feeding. Would it be ok if I game them turkey quarters for tonight????
Yes or just a turkey drumstick or a turkey wing. Doesn't really matter what part of the turkey it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts