Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 8 week old pug puppy who is the runt and only weighs a pound and I need her to gain more weight. She is currently on under the sun puppy can food. I want to transition her to dry food. I've tried blue and she didn't like it. I tried TOTW and refused to eat it. Is under the sun puppy dry food a good brand or do you guys have any recommendations for puppy food? Thank you so much guys it'll be a huge help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know anything about the Under the Sun brand. Which flavor of Taste of the Wild did you try? One of my dogs was always a slow eater on the Bison and Duck flavors, but when I switched to Salmon he all of a sudden started going Coo-coo for Coco-Puffs :smile:

Do you have a small mom-and-pop style pet store/feed store near you? Most of the non-chain stores near me have small (~ 1 cup size) sample bags of most of the dog foods they carry. You might go ask if you can have a few samples of different brands to see what your pup is willing to eat. If you find one that works, go back and buy a bag of that brand from the place that gave you the sample. Off the top of my head, I recall getting samples of various TotW flavors, as well as Evo and Canidae before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts