Dog Food Chat banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok y'all! I'll get to putting it together by the end of the week as it'll take time to download all the photos and then re upload them to the calendar website, do any editing, get the calendar put together, etc. Stay tuned!!!

All of you who are interested in a calendar, Please PM me your shipping address and I'll give you a paypal link for payment!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
How much are they going to cost?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Let me know if you need a higher resolution picture then the one that was originally posted. I have the original but it was pretty big and I think I may have shrunk it so the website accepted it.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I wont know how much each one is going to be until I'm done with it, but I would expect no more than $25 with shipping.

I may be asking for full resolution photos if needed!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yes, I've gotten PMs.....but still not even enough to justify putting in an order. So, so many people participated but really the ones interested in a calendar is staggering.

I was really excited that this would be something that would get this forum more united but it seems that's not the case. I had expected everyone who participated and won to want a calendar.

It seems that DOTM is really just a monthly competition for us to share our photos. Sorry y'all.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.