Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to order a DOTM 2013 Calendar??? I don't know a price yet.....but I think fairly affordable, less than $25 I'm assuming. I need to put it all together which will take some time but I'll work on it this weekend.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Before we order, can we see what the pages will look like? Its been over a year and I've forgotten who won what.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I'll take one, let me know if you need any help with it! I've worked hard enough on it and it has so many cute pics in it, I don't care if there are some repeat winners and Peyton is only in once as a runner up. I still think it's gonna look great!

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well....TBH guys I'm not going to pour a bunch of hours into making it until I know I have enough orders for it to make it worthwhile. I don't have a ton of spare time these days so I have to spend them wisely. Right now I'm thinking at least ten people need to commit to buying one....

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Thanks for the link! I must have been absent the day it was posted :)

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Basically the winning photo will take up the majority of the page and the runners up with be to one side of the main photo.

Do y'all want to put captions on the photos with dog's names and members names or leave them just straight pictures?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Put us down for one.
My vote is either just the dogs name, or no captions at all.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Me too! For sure!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.