Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought these new dog treats for my pooches and they do crazy for them. They are called "Bark Bars" I bought the peanut butter crunch flavored ones.They are all natural and shaped like mailmen and cats. My dogs love them! Here are the ingredients:Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, Water, Rye Flavor, Wheat Bran, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Mixed Tocopherols*, and Rosemary Extract.
I got them at PetsMart, for $5 and some change for a 16oz box. You can also check out the other products at their website:
www.americanhealthkennel.com
Just thought ya'll would like to try them, never before have my dogs taken so well to a treat.

*Mixed Tocopherol are vitamin E molecules distilled in vegetable oil. They keep the treats from degrading, without having to use artifical preservatives.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I miss the days of buying my treats that's for sure! My girl is allergic to wheat and my boy is allergic to gluten (which includes wheat, barley, oatmeal and a couple of others), so most store bought treats are out for us. Gluten free ones are SO expensive that it's much cheaper for me to make my own, and healthier for them but sometimes I like convenience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts