Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Nina Ottosson DOG TORNADO (plastic) Fun interactive game for my dogs for X~mas.
Well I just wanted anyone who is interested in a puzzle toy like this to know it was at the mom & pop store ( you can buy these on line also) & was one of three types they had there. It is skill level hard which was my debate, when I saw the three different games (I have 2 labs, a beagle and an ori~pei), I was tempted to want to get something that they could all do not something discouraging for them! But I read the instructions before purchasing. And, out here it was 45 dollars so yep wanted to make sure it was well worth that money! My dogs love this game, of course they get a treat for their efforts which makes it a great fun time for them all haha!! I use the 3 calorie Charlee Bear treats. They get to play this a couple times and no more and no not every day (mean mom)! But what I like about it for even tougher play you have 3 plastic bones that come with it and you can make it even more challenging by placing the bones in it for a tougher game! I have not done this much seems a bit hard, but we are working on it!The dog has to get the treats from the different sections by pushing them with their nose. I like the fact that you can make it easy or hard depending on the dogs ability to do the puzzle. Well just wanted anyone interested in this type of toy to know it is well worth it and it is a fun way for you and your pup to play a game! You have a fun time watching and they have a GREAT time challenging themselves for treats!:smile:

Reactions: Todd

·
Banned
493 Posts
Thanks so much for the review. I've seen this many times at my local pet store, and thanks to your review, I'm going to surly going to consider purchasing it. Thanks!:smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the review. I've seen this many times at my local pet store, and thanks to your review, I'm going to surly going to consider purchasing it. Thanks!:smile:
I researched these type puzzle toys, by seeing them in the store and reading the instruction books then I went on line and read about them! This one is the most challenging that they had, so I was skeptical, I didnt want to frustrate the dogs and here it was $45 or $44 I believe then tax so I really wanted to make sure it was the correct one! To my surprise the dogs really enjoy the game! Gee is it the treats?:biggrin: I think that plays a big role in it but then again they are working for the treats! The bones if you put them in the game are a bit challenging for them, I think~ but we angle the bones that come with the puzzle~ differntly if they are getting frustrated ~not able to get that treat~ so they can actually accomplish their goal! And I use the charlee bear treats~ so only 3 calories each you can count that in your food consumption ! If you get this for your pup I am sure the pup will enjoy the challenge!:wink: My 4 dogs all like it! Have fun with it!

Reactions: Todd
1 - 3 of 3 Posts