Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for finding a dog sitter in a new neighborhood? My husband and I just moved three months ago so I have no one in the neighborhood to ask for a recommendation and I'm a little weary to give just anyone a key to our house. Is there a website for something like this?

THANKS!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Maybe you can google some pet sitters/pet sitting companies in your area to see if anyone is bonded and insured. If you can't find any in your area, maybe you could put up a flyer and interview anyone who responds, and maybe ask them to spend some time with you and your pets to make sure everything feels ok. You could possibly also call your vet or some local doggy daycares to see if they can recommend anyone. Good luck!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just please don't use Craigs List - I've heard too many horror stories about that site to trust anyone on there!

Where are you located? Maybe someone on here is in the area and has a local recommendation??

·
Registered
15 Posts
i would definitely find a local recommendation!! you just NEVER know with people.. :frown: it's better to be safe then sorry!! :wink: ask your vet.. or groomer? where are you located, maybe i can help!:confused: :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts