Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are dog food coupons really all they are cracked up to be? Dog food can be expensive and yes coupons can be a relief on the wallet. But do they really save enough money to make them worth it? If they are worth it which dogfood company would you want buy food from?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I just received a 3 dollar coupon from wellness and since I do buy this product and like it for the dogs any little bit of money off helps, for me since I buy wellness I am happy to receive the coupons and look forward to them!:biggrin: Yep I believe coupons are a good thing but only on the brand that you use!:biggrin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Having four dogs to feed, I personally love coupons! I feed them raw food so I don't have much use of coupons for their food, but, I do occasionally, buy them treats and anytime I can find a coupon for an organic or wheat free treat, I use it for them. Every little bit helps :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only have a single dog and of course want to take care of him the way he takes care of me, and buy him the highest quality dog food I can find. Now as its small I do prepare his food at home and Mostly feed raw. And I knew the bigger my dog is, the more I need to spend. Hope if I have coupons it will also help me to get my pet dog the best nutritional food.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Are dog food coupons really all they are cracked up to be? Dog food can be expensive and yes coupons can be a relief on the wallet. But do they really save enough money to make them worth it? If they are worth it which dogfood company would you want buy food from?
Yes, I believe they are worth it if they are coupons for the food you want to feed your dog because you will feed them that food whether or not there are coupons. Wellness is a good example of coupons. I use to feed Wellness and appreciated the coupons especially since I have five animal mouths to feed. Any little bit off the price helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts