Registered
3,266 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just FYI, if anyone uses Nutro Max canned: I got the Chicken, Lamb & Rice Puppy and Adult formulas for $.20 in the 5.5 oz today at Petco. I only use them as Kong fillers or kibble toppers, but still a great deal. They had quite a few.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Amazon has Farmina 20% off

Thought I would share a great deal on Farmina right now on Amazon.

20% off on lots of formulas.

There is a coupon you click and it applies on checkout.

I have Amazon Prime so get free two day shipping.

It took $12 a bag off what I feed. Love it! Cheaper than chewy.com by far.

Looks like Sportdogfood has it with 20% sale too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I always use Doggiefood.com but Chewy always has promotions. Doggiefood I think has a 10% off all orders going right now. Not sure about Chewy though

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are you looking for a really, really good, healthy dog food? Why spend money on a new dog food only to find out that your dog won't eat it? Do you want to try a new food without buying it? Contact VeRUS Pet Foods and ask them for a free sample!

If you go to their website, you can find all sorts of great information on their ingredients, the processes they use to manufacture their food - right here in the USA! - and even some great background on how this great company was started! Not to mention a link to their veteran's charity, VeRUS for Veterans.

Check them out and let your dog get a taste of this food. It's very much worth a try!

Verus Pet Foods - Home

181 - 200 of 201 Posts