Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a neat idea if everyone could post whatever coupon codes they may get in the mail for pet food or other items, I think everyone is pinching pennies these days and every bit counts. It would be great if the mods could make this sticky also, so it stays at the top of the page.

Thanks

Heres few from me:

1)Dog Food | Cat Food | FREE Shipping over $50!

Spend $100, SAVE $10 (Coupon code: TENOFF) ... Spend $60, SAVE $5 (Coupon code: FIVEOFF)... Plus, FREE SHIPPING!!!

- Use coupon :SAVETEN for 10% off
-Use coupon : WELCOME for $10 off (any size order, one time only)

2)Dog Food | Cat Food | Bird Food | HeartyPet.com

code: VOTESHIP (50% off) ends 1/3/10

code: FOOD1 (10% off, uknown expiration)

This is not food, but still useful:
1) Dog Supplies | Dog Beds, Dog Toys | Dog Products | FetchDog
Free shipping until December 20, 2010

2)www.snartpakcanine.com

- Free shipping until 11/12/10- code- ZFQ90

3) Discount pet meds, pet medications and pet medicines - PetCareRx pet pharmacy
Pet medicine, supplements and other supplies ( plus they give you points for each purchase which you can collect and redeem for next purchases)

- Spend $35 or more, and get $10 off plus free shipping

code : VAL345

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was just over on dogster and they have a banner across the top advertising wellness. If you click on it, you get a $5.00 coupon off any Wellness - dog or cat.

Also a $7.00 off coupon for holistic select.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I found this sticky worthy.

POSTERS: a your deals and codes expire, try to remember to just delete your post, that way, it remains current. I'll try to remember to come and check them out and remove expired ones as well.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here's a new one that I don't think has been posted before. It's free shipping off everything at k9cuisine.com.

Here's the deal and code info ....
Happy Holidays from K9Cuisine!

Now thru 12/31/10 Shipping's on us!

Our gift to you - shop now through December 31st and we'll cover your freight!

All purchases! No Minimum Order! No gimmicks! Honest to goodness FREE FedEx shipping!

So go ahead - Shop k9cuisine.com's fabulous foods, treats, chews, and toys! Stretch that dollar by saving on shipping and handling fees!

Whether you are stocking up for your four-legged pal or treating a friend's pal to a special gift, let us treat you to fast free shipping!

At checkout simply scrolol to the bottom, type in coupon code: FREE, and click "update". (Please note coupon may not be combined with other coupons.)

Let us help make your four-legged pal's a healthier - happier holiday!

Warm wishes from all of us at K9Cuisine!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Uno for this thread. http://www.naturalk9supplies.com/ has 5% off all orders right now.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but with their prices it's hard to find a better deal. For example, the big bag of Orijen would cost you $17 less than at k9cuisine, even though they have free shipping.

Basically, just be sure and shop around. Merry Christmas!!

1 - 20 of 201 Posts