Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to this forum and need some input from others that have used Go Natural Grain Free Endurance.. I have had my dogs on many different dog foods.. from VERY expensive to so so pricey and need to find one that just works.. I switched them from Orijen, as their digestive system wasn't too happy with it and it didn't help my Golden's allergies which is why I changed. I now have them on Natural Balance for about a year now, and have noticed the food color has changed the sizes are varying also not as dense as it has been.. The golden isn't doing better with his allergies on it, and my youngest dog, he is 10 months and has had a lot of loose stools from it. I am not big on treats nor chewy sticks, though they do get them, but controlled, 1/2 hr at a time 1-2 times a week, if that.. anyway, I am reading a lot about Go Natural Grain Free Endurance and want to find people who have used it and have been happy.

Pleaes let me know.. or if you just have a food you love for your dog...
I have tried, Orijens, Nutro Natural, Nutros', Royal Canin, Natural Balance and I am sure a few more...

Thanks cj

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
I've only used the Go Natural for my cats, they love it! You do know that if you truly want to get rid of your dogs allergies, you may just have to try feeding raw. But you really only tried one good kibble that you posted, there are many quality kibbles out there and it pretty much is a trial and error in finding the right one that works for your dog, Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Have you tried any of the california natural brands (Nutra)? dick van pattens Natural Balance has limited formulas. wellness has their new simple line for allergies.
Going grain free is a plus!
Has your vet done any blood tests anything to see what the dog is allergic too or is it hit or miss?
this is a good read.
Natural Dog Food for Allergies

L

·
0 Posts
I've had excellent results feeding Acana grain-free. My German Shepherd Mix used to have persistent ear (yeast) infections, scratching, hot spots. Once I removed grains from her diet, I saw improvement within a few days. Also she has more energy and seems much happier (that's because she's not so uncomfortable as she was before.) So now all 3 of my dogs are on the same Acana grain-free kibble and doing very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts