Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you want to get your animal website noticed? I have just added a Web Directory that deals with Animal Related Links.

How does this benefit you?
Besides getting FREE traffic this also helps your SERP's. SERPS refers to your search engine position. The more links pointing to your site the higher your site ranks on search engines like Google.

The best thing is its FREE TO YOU.

How? Just visit:http://dogfoodchat.com/links and click submit link. Its really EASY! I hope to see some links coming in from members.

·
Registered
241 Posts
GreenDog, it's giving me an error? I'm on Firefox using Ubuntu if that makes a difference..!

I mean, I know it's an older post, maybe it just doesn't exist anymore heh. dunno :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got
"Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/dogfood/public_html/links/links_global.php on line 38

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogfood/public_html/links/links_global.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dogfood/public_html/links/links_global.php on line 40"

Did the link get deleted?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts