Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are possible beagle mixes. I think they are about 6 or 7 weeks old. someone CRAMMED them in my mailbox. the other morning I went to check the mail and puppies fell out. they were covered in lice so bad that you cannot see the skin
I took them in, treated the lice and now I am deworming them. After the are a bit older I will try to find them homes, and if that doesnt work I will take them to the no kill animal shelter and foster the puppies through them until they are adopted. here they are.
Rosie is the female, she has more white on her body and face. she is smaller.
Rocket is male, more brown and black on him. he is big.

do you agree that these are about 6-7 wk old beagle mix puppies?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Oh my goodness that is shocking!! Someone just stuffed puppies in your mailbox! Is that even legal?:confused: I think its not leagl to be tampering with a mail box! Why would they do that? They look like they are young though like you say! But darn they are cute! :smile:I would want to find out who would do such a thing and report them! How sad for those pups to be just stuffed in a mail box! How bold of that person! They could have come to your door with them and asked for help!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts