Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good nutrition is imperative to good health. As the old saying goes, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." This is true for dogs as well as people. A healthy diet can help to promote longevity and improve your dog's quality of life. It may also help to prevent disease. Based on years of canine nutritional research as the significant humans of six Labrador Retrievers over the yeras, we have concluded that a properly formulated home-prepared diet, based on a variety of whole foods with additional nutritional supplements, is the surest way to guarentee that your dog recieves the nutrition she/he needs to develop and maintain a maximum level of health.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Based on years of canine nutritional research as the significant humans of six Labrador Retrievers over the yeras, we have concluded that a properly formulated home-prepared diet, based on a variety of whole foods with additional nutritional supplements, is the surest way to guarentee that your dog recieves the nutrition she/he needs to develop and maintain a maximum level of health.
You mean you don't feed that kibble you have been advertising all day?????

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been "advertising" anything. I'm just saying what is best. Fact is fact. Of course I feed Artemis Maximal Dog, but I supplement by dog's diet with food home-cooked foods. ARD is my dog's staple, but home-cooked foods are also included. I know you have a problem with me because you do not agree with me, but I am stating facts about dog nutrition. Do with it what you may. :tongue:

·
Banned
620 Posts
Good nutrition is imperative to good health. As the old saying goes, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." ...
And that prevention is avoiding plant matter and high fiber diets. Prevention is avoiding things potentially harmful. Plant matter can contain poisons and what one is actually doing is feeding sub-lethal does of poisons over time. These effects can be dramatic an in some cases cause sterility in the animal and can reek havoc when it comes to allergies. Plant matter for carnivore feeding should be avoided, that includes ingredients off the ocean floor.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I haven't been "advertising" anything. I'm just saying what is best. Fact is fact. Of course I feed Artemis Maximal Dog, but I supplement by dog's diet with food home-cooked foods. ARD is my dog's staple, but home-cooked foods are also included. I know you have a problem with me because you do not agree with me, but I am stating facts about dog nutrition. Do with it what you may.
No, you're wrong. Out of your 86 posts in 12 hours, a good 10% of them was nothing more but blatent advertiesment with no other redeming information in those posts. Don't you think every kibble feeder thinks thier brand is best? About half the rest of your posts was no more than cutting and pasting from other web sites. You have written post after post that does little more than pasting ingredients list in different kibbles. Doesn't take a genius to do that. I have seen very little original material from you that shows you have much knowledge of dogs or thier nutritional needs.

All I see is someone who joins a list and floods it with posts showing your attitude that all of us are idiots and have never even seen a dog before. You seem to think we have never read an ingredients list before. Many of us were raising, feeding, and training dogs when you were still in diapers. Your research is flawed and often inaccurate. I think you should do yourself a favor and spend more time reading and less time posting. You might just learn something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts