Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
There is no nutritional reason not to feed anything that is part of an animal. Your dog may or may not eat bladder, intestines or stomach particularly of a deer. Feed the whole squirrel fur and all. Same with rabbits. Let the dog decide what he wants or doesn't want.

My dogs don't eat intestines of a rabbit. My cats do. They will all eat the whole squirrel. I have never fed deer intestines, bladder or stomach.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no nutritional reason not to feed anything that is part of an animal. Your dog may or may not eat bladder, intestines or stomach particularly of a deer. Feed the whole squirrel fur and all. Same with rabbits. Let the dog decide what he wants or doesn't want.

My dogs don't eat intestines of a rabbit. My cats do. They will all eat the whole squirrel. I have never fed deer intestines, bladder or stomach.
Thanks. I started asking hunters to give me the deer parts they would normally throw away but I told them I didn't want the bladder or intestines because I wasn't sure about them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There ya go anifunk1962:biggrin: I knew you would find some hunters living where you do. You would be surprised at what deer hunters don't want from a deer.
Good luck:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts