Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a reliable website or place to get cute custom ID tags for dogs? I want to order something cute for Annie and Zailey. I like some that I found on petsmart's website, other than petsmart insisted on putting their stupid logo on them, entirely ruining it. I'd love something double sided, with a cute font... you know... girly. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RFD: Yes, but those are plain. Uniform. Boring. My girls need something cuter! And.. for Zailey, a little bigger, even.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stainless Steel with Enamel

Red Dingo tags are the only ones I will ever order. They are superb quality and guaranteed not to rub off. Let me know if you want to order some before you do....
Yes, something more like that! I do want to order some... you've used this site before??

I'm assuming they're not tiny?

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
We sell them at my work, well...you can order them at our clinic and then they are delivered to your house. You should actually see if you could be a retailer.

They are awesome! They are nice a heavy duty, the enamel color doesn't fade or rub off. I get the largest size for all the dogs, so for you I would get the large for both. And the best part...is that they are not too much more expensive than the cheapo ones they sell at PetsMart and other box stores.

If you want to order some, PM me what exactly you want and I will order them through my work because I can get them at cost...

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We sell them at my work, well...you can order them at our clinic and then they are delivered to your house. You should actually see if you could be a retailer.

They are awesome! They are nice a heavy duty, the enamel color doesn't fade or rub off. I get the largest size for all the dogs, so for you I would get the large for both. And the best part...is that they are not too much more expensive than the cheapo ones they sell at PetsMart and other box stores.

If you want to order some, PM me what exactly you want and I will order them through my work because I can get them at cost...
Sweet. Now I just need to sit and debate forever on what exactly I want.:tongue:

I am pretty sure we'll be ordering this: Nouveau - Burgundy-Asian Silk Dog Collars too. Too bad my birthday isn't until October.
Slightly off topic, but I guess I can hijack my own thread if I want to, but what size do you order for your danes? I don't think I'd order one for annie, I walk her on a harness... but I want to order one for Zailey.

ETAL nevermind, I like this one http://www.2houndsdesign.com/Paisley-Purple-pr-332.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts