Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
lol I love them! Duckie's name fits SO perfectly, and china just looks like she's full of goofiness :biggrin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Duckie and China are both so adorable! I especialy love China laying on her back with the pitbull grin! My PB sleeps like that all the time. Cracks me up every time!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL yeah in that pic of her on her back I had to photoshop it to lighten it up. It was so dark you couldn't see her smile. That's my favorite part.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Duckie is SOOO adorable! Is he all jack russell or does he have something else mixed in with him? And do your pictures show up big because you posted them from a URL instead of a file? I still only get a black screen when I try to click on peoples thumbnail size pictures so I have to figure out how to post bigger pictures.

·
Registered
241 Posts
...And do your pictures show up big because you posted them from a URL instead of a file? I still only get a black screen when I try to click on peoples thumbnail size pictures so I have to figure out how to post bigger pictures.
Yeah, she posted them externally and used the "image link" feature (the picture of a mountain against a yellow background above where you type your replying text) to show the pictures on the page. The other ones are uploaded to the site and automatically scripted to show a thumbnail linked to the original size... only problem is the code is buggy for some reason and only shows the black screen you're experiencing..

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duckie is SOOO adorable! Is he all jack russell or does he have something else mixed in with him? And do your pictures show up big because you posted them from a URL instead of a file? I still only get a black screen when I try to click on peoples thumbnail size pictures so I have to figure out how to post bigger pictures.
Duckie is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix. He looks just like a jack but he's super tall like his daddy (beagle). Yeah, I uploaded my pictures to dropshots.com then linked them to here from there. It's really easy and better than having to click the little picture and get a huge black screen lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts