Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband went to wal mart today to grab some milk... and he sent me a text that just said "Turkey, 25 cents"

Whole butterball brand turkeys are on sale today, and I'm assuming when they're gone they're gone.

Not sure if every wal mart has them, but mine does, and i called one in utah and they do too. So maybe?

Anyway, I thought it was such a good deal, had to let everyone know.

We now have SOOO much damn turkey. lol. Whole turkey is our favorite because it seems to have bones perfect for all of them.

he bought all they had. 9 turkeys between 18 and 22lbs each. crap, now i need to find another freezer (which we needed anyway) before they thaw. lol

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Yeah, the girls had turkey last night. Had to hack it up into about 10 different pieces but that will last about 2 days for us! I find butchering up a whole turkey to be fun!

·
Registered
97 Posts
My husband went to wal mart today to grab some milk... and he sent me a text that just said "Turkey, 25 cents"

Whole butterball brand turkeys are on sale today, and I'm assuming when they're gone they're gone.

Not sure if every wal mart has them, but mine does, and i called one in utah and they do too. So maybe?

Anyway, I thought it was such a good deal, had to let everyone know.

We now have SOOO much damn turkey. lol. Whole turkey is our favorite because it seems to have bones perfect for all of them.

he bought all they had. 9 turkeys between 18 and 22lbs each. crap, now i need to find another freezer (which we needed anyway) before they thaw. lol

The one place i can't find a Walmart is in Los Angeles of all places. closest one is 45 minutes away :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts