Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I stopped canned dog food and my lab 1 1/2 yr. lost weight. But the canned food gives her gas and makes her poo soft. Any suggestions please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rannmiller

appreciate the reply. I stopped the canned, because I read it's bad for dogs, but she wouldn't eat dry without it. When I started seeing her ribs, I restarted a little canned in the mix. She's a rescue, so don't know previous diet. But since raw diets get such mixed reviews, I'll continue adding a little canned to kibble. thanks again

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I stopped the canned, because I read it's bad for dogs, but she wouldn't eat dry without it.
Both canned and kibble are bad for dogs. If you research them fully and study the ingredients, where they come from, and the manufacturing process you will see why.

But since raw diets get such mixed reviews, I'll continue adding a little canned to kibble. thanks again
Rad diets don't get mixed reviews from people who actually feed them. Check out my web page listed in my sig and you will get more information. The Many Myths of Raw Feeding is another place to learn about the myths of raw feeding.

Once you read my page and the myths page, check out the other links on mypage. After that you can come back here with any questions or you can email me directly and I will be glad to answer your questions and help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts