Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hmmm I haven't heard anything about that before but it's definitely disconcerting!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I'm highly suspicious about these claims.. SD, possible.. canidae.. possible, but Natura has an independent manufacturing facility which does thorough testing, and how do we know that the person didnt contaminate the food prior to sending it to the lab in order to sue the company?

I'm not saying that the food didnt have it, but it would be really hard to prove that it did since they probably would not reveal the lab results to the public.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
W T F?

I have been researching the right dry food for my new dog for about 6 weeks now, and today I found a report that Innova dry has Acetoiminophen (Tylenol) in it.

WTF

also listed were canidae and Hills

Pet Food Tracker: Canidae Dry Dog Food tests positive for Acetaminophen in Private Test
This goes back to an issue in 2006 that was brought to light in a pet food recall in 2007.

So please, don't get people all riled up about something that is no longer a public issue except for lawsuits!

No offense, but the spelling is
acetaminophen; just makes it easier to google if the spelling is correct. :wink:

Pax,

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Yikes:eek: that was a scare there! I just bought evo canned so yep still useing it!

Thanks SubMariner that was just something unfortunate back in the day! Not now thank heavens!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts