Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughters dog suddenly started doing the doggy cough and we’re trying to treat her with something homeopathic instead of vet percribed medicine. Not having a lot of money right now we were trying to find an answer about weather you could give the human chestal to dogs since we already have a box van on hand. It work great for my daughter when she had bad congestion. This is what her little dog has now. Can w e use it does anyone know if there’s difference between the dog kind and the human kind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having a dog is good because it makes children independent and responsible. As children have to take care of the dog, they learn to make decisions on their own and become more independent. Also, taking care of the dog teaches them responsibility. If they do not feed their pet or do not clean its kennel frequently enough, it could die. Therefore, children learn to take care of something else other than themselves. I bought myself a toy from Lion Plush No Stuffing Squeaky Toy, and they are spending now time very productive and energic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts