Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no your not supporting, that's why on the collar it has a line through the BSL meaning your fighting to end the dumb law. Where i live we have BSL, i would never support it in a million years :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its like you find a bad apple, doesn't mean all apples are bad,,, There are breeds i don't like but i wouldn't want them to be illegal and killed because of there looks. So many breeds get mislabelled because of looks, and BSL doesn't work anyway. So many other breeds have attacked but haven't made the news, why because there not a pit bull.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they can if i don't follow the law, which is muzzle at all times when out in public, must be on a short leash and cant be off leash, has to be fixed. I walked my boy cops drove by they didn't do anything but innocent dogs have been killed for mistaken identity like labs, any dog with short hair, blocky head, that resembles a pit bull

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
that's Ontario for you, and you have to have proof that your dog isn't a pit bull when the shelter thinks it dose an wont give it back to you an want to destroy it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ya it is, there was on the news a lab x got out on Christmas and Toronto animal control seized her and wouldn't give her back nor let the owners see her. I think they killed her too or made her relocate the dog to a different state i need to find that article an post up

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
not sure, if it resembles a bull breed that is on the ban list it has to go, not if an buts other wise its pts. You have to prove its not what it is alot of people at least what i saw on articles get hire lawyers to help win there case an get there dogs back . I can image all the money that's put into this, it sucks alot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts