Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no your not supporting, that's why on the collar it has a line through the BSL meaning your fighting to end the dumb law. Where i live we have BSL, i would never support it in a million years :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its like you find a bad apple, doesn't mean all apples are bad,,, There are breeds i don't like but i wouldn't want them to be illegal and killed because of there looks. So many breeds get mislabelled because of looks, and BSL doesn't work anyway. So many other breeds have attacked but haven't made the news, why because there not a pit bull.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I see it happen all the time at petsmart. People avoid certain dogs because of the breed. It's so dumb. You can tell if a dog is uncomfortable or is possibly going to be a biter or something like that because of their demeanor, not their breed. So dumb.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they can if i don't follow the law, which is muzzle at all times when out in public, must be on a short leash and cant be off leash, has to be fixed. I walked my boy cops drove by they didn't do anything but innocent dogs have been killed for mistaken identity like labs, any dog with short hair, blocky head, that resembles a pit bull

1 - 20 of 32 Posts