Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oakley has been burping up all day... since her 1st meal.. almost barfing it seems as it SMELLs like CHICKEN and then she lick lick lick lick lickkkkkks her nose/the air for like a minute, swallowing the whole time. She didnt eat anything different. A back for breakfast, thigh for lunch, leg for dinner.

Its kinda weird.. at first I thought it was hunger pukes as she gets those.. but I gave her lunch and like an hour later she was doing it again.. I was just eyein her up - waiting for her to spew. :redface:

She had a heartguard, rabies, and last of her vaccines on Friday night. Slept a lot Saturday. Has been poopin good and cheery as always!

Any one experienced this?

It smelled like straight up CHICKEn! :confused:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Oakley has been burping up all day... since her 1st meal.. almost barfing it seems as it SMELLs like CHICKEN and then she lick lick lick lick lickkkkkks her nose/the air for like a minute, swallowing the whole time. She didnt eat anything different. A back for breakfast, thigh for lunch, leg for dinner.

Its kinda weird.. at first I thought it was hunger pukes as she gets those.. but I gave her lunch and like an hour later she was doing it again.. I was just eyein her up - waiting for her to spew. :redface:

She had a heartguard, rabies, and last of her vaccines on Friday night. Slept a lot Saturday. Has been poopin good and cheery as always!

Any one experienced this?

It smelled like straight up CHICKEn! :confused:
Nope. I've never had this happen with my dog. He has burped, but about once or twice a day. I wouldn't be too worried about it though. If she's eating her usual food, and pooping good, she should be ok. I suspected a reaction, but I really don't think so. You probably would have seen a reaction yesterday. I would just keep a close eye on her. Let us know how she does...good luck!! :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts