Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
I vote magnet since they are more durable :wink:

It would be cool if we could make them customizable with different silhouettes of the different breeds too...possibly add some color to it too!

And you might want to direct them to this forum too...if you can...?

·
Banned
493 Posts
yea i would def. put it on my car.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I would if it was in a light blue... :biggrin:

I like the bone better as a design. The problem with the paw print is that is a cat's paw print and while most people don't know, notice, or care about the difference, it's one of my pet peeves.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I vote magnet since they are more durable :wink:

It would be cool if we could make them customizable with different silhouettes of the different breeds too...possibly add some color to it too!

And you might want to direct them to this forum too...if you can...?
ooh I agree with natalie here. but I think sticker. But i like the breed and color idea!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I would totally rock that on my Grandma-mobile!!!! :biggrin:

Magnets would be better off...especially for those who don't want to ruin their paint. HOWEVER....on a lot of the bumper magnets I've seen, the picture starts to peel away from the magnet. Don't know how you would know if that would happen without trying out a batch first but it's just a thought. :wink:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

Magnets would be better off...especially for those who don't want to ruin their paint. HOWEVER....on a lot of the bumper magnets I've seen, the picture starts to peel away from the magnet. Don't know how you would know if that would happen without trying out a batch first but it's just a thought. :wink:

I am with you, I don't want to put a sticker on my baby...er...car. ;)
But I'm all over a magnet.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I vote magnet with bone design too. I have never really been one to decorate my car, but this may just be the thing to get me to. :)

I was thinking about this last night and wondered about this:

You know how people have those bumper stickers that say things like "Hunters do it with a Gun", and "Thespians do it on Stage"? Well what about "My Doggy Does it Raw Style"? That makes me giggle, and is weird enough to prompt a conversation about raw feeding. I dunno. Just a thought! :biggrin:

Richelle

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

The company I looked into says theirs don't do that :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
"My Doggy Does it Raw Style"
I like this. For one its bold enough to get people's attention with just what it says. Two, its thought provoking because people have to think about what that means...since we all know dog's do it doggie style and that is certainly what this message DOESN'T say!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
^^^ That is kinda what the "thanks" button is for to me....not just thanks for posting that but "I like that!" kinda button. There DEFINITELY needs to be a "dislike" button on here though...just sayin' :wink:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
:confused: How can you tell? What's the difference? lol
Cats have retractable claws, so you won't see the claw marks on their paw prints. Dogs, on the other hand, don't have retractable claws so you will always see their claws on their paw prints, unless they just have really really short claw :smile:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts