Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, It's good to be here. I have two welsh pembroke corgis named Buddy and Molly who are 4 yrs old. They are spoilt and very much loved. Buddy and Molly are very playful with two opposite personalities. Molly is more Dominate
and loves to cuddle with you. Buddy likes his space, is more reserved and likes to roar for his food. It's good to be among other dog lovers. I'm sure I will learn alot from this web site.

Corgi Owner

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! I just LOOOVE pemmies! I'm getting into ethical breeding of them hopefully next year when I get my foundation Bitch.
Aren't they just the greatest little dogs? I can't wait to see more pictures of them, and look forward to another Corgi owner as a part of our little community!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Buddy and Molly are very lucky to have such a loving owner that spoils them rotten! My 3 furbabies are also spoiled rotten and I would not have it any other way!
Enjoy the Forum.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice to hear from another person who spoils their dogs rotten! Have fun here!:smile:

Reactions: corgi owner

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You for the warm welcome! It's great to see that other people spoil
their dogs also. Iv'e seen alot of beautiful dog photos on here and look forward to shareing with all of you!

Corgi Owner

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
hi and welcome....i have a very spoiled corgi mutt and a spoiled pug....they both told me that spoiling them was in the rule book, just read the fine print.

you'll like it here, i'm sure. :)

and corgis are really really neat dogs..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! I have 4 Great Danes a lab and a Boston terrier who are all very spoiled also = )
I love corgies, I had a horse trainer who has two of them, they are such great dogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts