Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, they were named after the Family Guy characters. I don't care for a whole lot of TV, but I do enjoy the good ol slapstick comedies that are drama free.

Anyways, I'm a new poster and figured I should probably get some pictures up of the kiddos..

Here is Brian (8 months old) yesterday waiting for his ride around town to go apartment hunting...

And of course, we can't forget the kitty. He's the same age, but even more of a pain in the butt.. But you've gotta love 'em :)

I keep all my pictures on flickr.com. Feel free to view them here.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Too cute! I love them! Black cats are the best, I have one. I love Brian's face and chocolate brown eyes, he looks like a good "Brian." Does he talk too? :smile:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too cute! I love them! Black cats are the best, I have one. I love Brian's face and chocolate brown eyes, he looks like a good "Brian." Does he talk too? :smile:
lol. No, I wish, though. It would help me understand so much easier what he likes best! heh

And thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'll keep the pictures coming :smile:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a little better picture of Stewie. Apparently black is SOOO hard to focus on for this camera, but I'm determined to figure out the trick :smile:

Stewie was hiding behind the pillow trying to figure out why I was hiding behind the kool-aid :smile:

We love our pets :biggrin:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah. He's the same age as Brian @ 8 months. They're our little pains in the butt, but we love 'em.

Here's a couple more we grabbed tonight :)

He got a little food on his nose and didn't realize it lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts