Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I found this forum through Corgipaws on the Boxer Forums :)
Seems like a great place as I am very interested in dog nutrition.
I have two white boxers. Delilah was adopted from a crappy shelter at age 1 or 2 and I've had her for 7 years. She's been with me for my entire adult life. She is my protector, no doubt. :)
Felix was adopted as a puppy and will be 3 in March. Felix is deaf. Though he and his mother had a shady background, he has grown into a well adjusted, confident but not confrontational beautiful boxer, if I do say so myself :tongue:

I've been feeding them both a prey model raw diet for almost 2 years now.
So there's my intro!
Now onto the good stuff:
Delilah is the one with lots of spots, Felix is mostly white and leaner.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're not as active as Boxerforums, but lots of great people, nonetheless.
I've said it before, I'll say it again, your dogs are so pretty. I'm gonna have a whitey someday. Maybe next year. :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Hi and Welcome! What beautiful white Boxers! Felix and I have something in common: we're both deaf! (signing "HI" to Felix) Do you use sign language with Felix? My dogs are not deaf, but I use sign language with them, they know "sit" and "eat" and they are always watching me very closely when I sign with other people, as if they are trying to understand the conversation! Too cute!

Have Fun!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome! Those are two gorgeous pups! I have not seen white boxers! So beautiful! Good luck with them!:smile:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also have a Boxer named Bailey she is 16 mos. old and a sealed brindle. Also I have a Boston Terrier named Georgia. I'm a member of the Boxer world website. They also have a great forum. I'm sure you've been there but if you haven't you should check it out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Corgipaws! I love whiteys but it seems like they shed more than other colors! lol
Labbiemama, yes Felix knows some sign language, maybe I should say hand signals because its not exactly ASL. He knows "sit" "down" "shake" "stay" "come" and we are working on "outside" but it's my fault for not signing consistantly when we go out. And I stomp on the ground to get his attention indoors, a vet tech we had once said she did the same thing with her brother :) Delilah also knows hand signals along with the voice commands.
Thanks wags!
And dupersbailey, I am also a member of boxerworld... there are tons of knowledgeable people there, i just got tired of being afraid to upload pics or make posts for fear of being suspended or banned over something like beginning the name of a picture with a number. I like the info there and the dogfoodanalyisis site is great.. just didn't enjoy the forum as much as boxerforums.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts