Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Haha, that was so cute! Awh man, we never should have had the trampoline that was left with our house taken out of the backyard. Annie, my Boxer, just kept tilting her head back and forth at my laptop while i watched it. haha

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
thqts what a boxwer should look like! very nice looking boxer.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
thqts what a boxwer should look like! very nice looking boxer.
Interested to know what your conformation experience is, as I actually see a couple of conformation faults, and you seem to be a HUGE fan of telling people what their breed should and should not look like.

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
my confirmation experience/ wth are yo utalking about? stop getting on my case.

for now on im just going to ignore all of your posts otherwie iwill get banned. that is how a boxer should look. very good example of the breed standards.

that's a dog with champion genetics =p. lol jk.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
my confirmation experience/ wth are yo utalking about? stop getting on my case.
I'm honestly not getting on anyone's case. You seem to like to tell people what their breed's standard is, and I was curious what your conformation experience is, to know what credibility you have when telling everyone what good and bad conformation is.

But apparently you don't even know what the word conformation means.....:confused:

Conformation is the physical and temperment traits of a breed. "dog shows" are based on conformation, and winners are those who best resemble the "ideal" specimen of the breed. There are very specific traits that can make or break a breed. Conformation flaws count against the dog.

You are saying this is a "perfect" Boxer, yet you know nothing about conformation, therefore, I don't understand what grounds you can make that statement, other than you just love to take stabs at MY dogs.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hahaha I love that boxer, what a cutie! Linsey, get Annie a trampoline! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Hahaha I love that boxer, what a cutie! Linsey, get Annie a trampoline! :biggrin:
Haha, he is WAY cute, no denying that.
It's funny, there was a trampoline left with the house that sat in our backyard for the longest time and it drove me nuts, i totally should have put annie on it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Now that was too cute! Gee where were his little doggy friend spotters hahahahaha!:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts