Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Kenesha and I live in Michigan with my three boxer boys. I have been snooping around for a little while reading up on RAW and different kibbles. I feed TOTW currently, but am interested in switching to RAW. :biggrin:

I know from reading that many of you do not like TOTW, so I am open to learning more about other kibble options. I need something affordable as three boys can make a serious dent on the bank account. :eek:

I am a total tomboy...100%!! I have no kids (don't want them), love camping, fishing, hunting, photography, motorcycles, etc... I spend as much of my time as I can outdoors. I am a tree hugger and love it! :redface:

I do practice catch and release, and believe in leaving more than I take. :smile:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum. BEAUTIFUL Boxer you have (and I do believe I know you from another forum....) I also have a Boxer named Annie and am a total Boxer (and corgi!) fanatic.
Welcome aboard!:biggrin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. BEAUTIFUL Boxer you have (and I do believe I know you from another forum....) I also have a Boxer named Annie and am a total Boxer (and corgi!) fanatic.
Welcome aboard!:biggrin:
I know you and Annie! How is she doing? I bet she is so big by now... :wink:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I know you and Annie! How is she doing? I bet she is so big by now... :wink:
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Annis is doing wonderful! Thanks for asking! She's 10 months old now, and about 55lbs. :smile:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! Hope you find all the info you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts