Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I recently switched my 15 month old golden retriever and my 11 month old Cavalier/Bichon mix to Blue Buffalo Sweet Potato and Fish. They seem to be doing well. Benny, my golden boy, has some sensitivities to some foods. He has IBS, and typically does not do well with chicken. Aside from loose stools, his eyes get pretty gunky. So far, so good on the Blue Buff. Does anybody else use this? What do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't feed Blue Buffalo, but I think it's a wonderful food! Free of the typical nasties, corn, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives and colorings, no unnamed animal fat. Definitely a great food!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
We've been feeding our Irish Setters (two 7 yr olds & two 2 yr olds) BB adult chicken/brown rice for a few months now & they're doing fine on it-the older ones now seem to be showing a little better coat-could be the food. We used to feed them Iams, we've fed them different stuff before, didn't really know any better until we started researching the different foods. We had one before that could only tolerate duck/potato. One of the older girls is a diabetic & she's also eating the BB-we have to watch her diet real good-we'll probably change her to the BB senoir food. Wife would probably like to feed them all the BB "fish" food but I just don't like the smell of it or they're breath (just me I guess). We give them fish sometimes anyway.
Good luck with yours-look around here at some of the different posts & you'll learn a lot-probably already have!:smile:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I've heard a lot of good things from people who have switched to this brand and that formula in particular, I'm glad it's working for your pups too :smile:

·
Registered
167 Posts
We've been feeding our 5 month mastiff Blue Buffalo Chicken and Rice and she loves it...her coat is shining a lot better than what we were feeding her before

·
Registered
195 Posts
We feed Blue Buffalo adult chicken & rice to both our mini schnauzer & our cocker spaniel. They are doing great. Less shedding, shiny coats, solid poop - and less of it than before, better energy levels, less eye boogers, no more scratching....

I use it on my foster dogs too - I've never had anyone vomit or have any other problems with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts