Dog Food Chat banner

Black Russian Terrier Pups!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  whiteleo 
#1 ·
So here are a few pics. of the litter! In the pics. they are about 5 weeks old. There were 6 females and 2 males. We get first pick of a male. We pick up our boy June 19th and I can hardly wait! It's getting so close!

A few of the pups eating:

One of the little boys:

I am so in love!! :biggrin:

See less See more
#6 ·
They look so big already.....how big is he going to be when you get him and how big full grown?
He will be 8 weeks when we get him and probably weigh about 15 pounds (guessing). He will probably be between 130-140 pounds full grown. The dam of the litter is about 120 and the sire is about 135. He's gonna be a big boy! :biggrin:

Thank you all for your kind words! :smile:

#8 ·
Oh. My. GOSH!! I looove puppies! I'm like a little kid with them; I should probably be told to stop wollerin' them more often. My friends call it Lenny Syndrome (you know, like Lenny from Of Mice & Men:biggrin:).

What adorable little babies. Can't wait to see more pics! I'm not really familliar with the breed, so I can't wait to see him grow up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.