Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today is Scorch's first birthday, and I was just wondering:
what do you do to celebrate your pup's birth or rescue day?

Scorch got to sit at the table (which he didn't like) and then eat his rabbit on the floor :rolleyes:
He got a new toy (he already has so many it was hard to find a new one), a polo shirt (because of reasons),
and a full day of chase with me (his fav game).
tomorrow we'll be going out to socialize at a party - he loves being around people =]
and since I told these people (who love Scorch) that today was his bday, I'm sure he'll have presents there too :tongue1:

Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Carnivore

soooo spill it... I can't be the only one who does this stuff!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Happy Birthday and Gotcha day Scorch.Last year I bought my pups new collars and leashes on their gotcha days. They got new toys for their birthdays and we played in the river.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Happy Birthday Scorch! I hope he had a good day..

That being said, I don't dress my dogs up in clothes or party hats, LOL they absolutely would never forgive me for that! they usually get a new toy or something like that and a good raw meal..

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Dude just gets something bad for him like bacon grease or something like that that he absolutely loves. He gets to lick the pan if we make bacon. If we don't then he would get something from our meal provided it's not onions or something toxic. Other than that it's usually just dog park or being out and about.

Buck hasn't had a birthday yet. That would be in 8 days. I don't know what we will do. Probably the dog park and a normal raw meal since he loves his food so much.

Reactions: Liz and Scarlett_O'

·
Registered
447 Posts
We celebrate Deeken's gotcha day since I have no clue when his birthday is. He always gets some new toys and some sort of special, but really bad for him food. Last year he got a cheeseburger for dinner :redface:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts