Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great forum for dog lovers im glad i finally signed up!
Anyways ive been feeding my 5 year old lab Orejin with great results for about a year now. Is there anywhere i can find orijen at a cheaper price?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
You could call around locally and check prices. Also you can check some sites online like petfooddirect.com and heartypet.com (I think that's what they are). There are a few more sites and I am sure that someone will chime in with them. The thing is if you are buying online to watch for any sales and for when they have free shipping. :smile:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
check orijen website for store locations and call each store to find out what the cost is, since it tends to vary. For online stores, you'll have to sign up for their email newletter because they will often send promo codes, such as 20% off at petfooddirect.com or 50% off shipping at heartypet.com

Another store I recently discovered is lukesallnatural.com, they have monthly newsletter with $5 off $50 or more purchase.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I know k9cusine has free shipping that is if you spend over $50.00 which you will with Orijen. They also offer free trail sizes of foods which is a nice bonus.
If you order under $50.00 they have a slighlty lower shipping rate with fed~ex because of the volume of orders they do. The price of adult orijen 29.7 lb.bag is $75.99 which would be free shipping. The orijen fish 29.7lb. bag is $89.69 again free shipping!

Orijen - Dog Food, Cat Food - Free Shipping

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I'm not a fan of k9cuisine because they really inflate their prices to make up for the "free shipping", as much as $20 more for a large bag.
But they do have an excellent customer service and you can get up to 10 free samples with each order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts