Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing my boy home in about 2.5 weeks, I have been doing research on which brand of food to transition him to when he’s home. As of now, I’m leaning toward Blue Buffalo puppy, but I’d love to hear any tips or better options from professional corgi parents :) please, any info you have to offer (even beyond what food to choose, any puppy related advice welcome!) please let me know :)
edit: I will be keeping him on the same food as the breeder for a while, just looking for input on what food would be a good option down the line :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
With so many options available, choosing the best types of dog food for your pooch can sometimes feel like finding a needle in a haystack. There are so many choices, and on paper, they all sound great, but how can you tell which food is the right one for your dog? so you can get all information here ay time about best puppy food for dogs and dog care.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bringing my boy home in about 2.5 weeks, I have been doing research on which brand of food to transition him to when he’s home. As of now, I’m leaning toward Blue Buffalo puppy, but I’d love to hear any tips or better options from professional corgi parents :) please, any info you have to offer (even beyond what food to choose, any puppy related advice welcome!) please let me know :)
edit: I will be keeping him on the same food as the breeder for a while, just looking for input on what food would be a good option down the line :)
I strongly encourage you to raw feed. It is actually the same price or cheaper than premium dogfood, and your dog will be SO MUCH healthier for it. Dogs are biologically designed to eat raw food and to deal with the associated bacteria (such as salmonella). Dog food is highly processed and dead. It's the equivalent of a human eating fast food for every meal. I can't tell you how much my dogs benefited when I switched to raw feeding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts