Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Labrador currently eats the following Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, but I am going to switch to different dry dog food because he often does not eat this food:
TASTE OF THE WILD High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food at Low Prices - Free Shipping at Chewy.com
Can you please recommend a dry dog food that is best for preventing bloat?
Are there certain ingredients that are better for preventing bloat such as the types of meats/poultry/fish or a combination or a certain combination of them?
Are there any supplements/toppers/mix-ins that you would recommend to help prevent bloat?
I am willing to pay as much as about $150/month for the most premium dog food and any supplements to go along with it that in your opinion would be best to prevent bloat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Some factors found to increase and decrease the risk of bloat are listed below. Feeding a dry food containing a calcium-rich meat meal (such as meat/lamb meal, fish meal, chicken by-product meal, meat meal, or bone meal) listed in the first four ingredients of the ingredient list.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.