Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this food at my pet store (only carries Evo, TOTW, CANIDAE, etc). It sounds pretty good. I started using it for my cat and she loves it. I did just by their 100% Tripe cans to mix with Goliath's kibble once a day. And boy... it makes him fart. Might be taking them back! But it could be an adjustment period. So I'll try it for a few days.

I may be switching dog foods as well since he's eating TOTW right now and there's the whole debacle with that brand.

Any other's trying BG? www.beforegrain.com

L

·
0 Posts
I've not tried the Before Grain yet, but I'm thinking of giving it a shot the next time I need food. I bought a 35lb bag of Great Life last month, so it'll probably be another 3 months before I need to buy food again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have my cats on the dry, they LOVE it, one also eats the can though I think she's getting a little looser stools with it. I love my Wilderness Merrick dry for my dog, but tried the BG Cans to mix in and he didn't care for it at all

·
Registered
105 Posts
I tried it for Bella and she doesn't seem to care for it. She never really cared for the regular Merrick kibble either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts