Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they okay? I assume so but I want to be sure. I found a great deal on short ribs but before I give them to Finn I want to make sure they're alright.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
We give beef ribs all the time, but more for a recreational chew bones. The bones are not very "edible" (at least with our dogs). Edible meaning our dogs don't consume the whole bone, just gnaw at them for a while. There are some dogs that will eat the entire bone, which is fine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, cool, thanks. He does eat the bone, at least a lot of it, and that's what I was worried about.

I got them and threw them in the freezer and thought they'd be a nice treat for him for when my husband gets home before I do in the afternoon and doesn't know what to give him.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Jealous... I can't find beef ribs or pork ribs any where for a decent price in my area.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Spaz, draw me a picture of exactly where you are as I've been doing a lot of Yahoo searches lately!

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Okay, cool, thanks. He does eat the bone, at least a lot of it, and that's what I was worried about.

I got them and threw them in the freezer and thought they'd be a nice treat for him for when my husband gets home before I do in the afternoon and doesn't know what to give him.

Thanks again!
did you mean short ribs or beef ribs?

they are not the same.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts